- New 2020 Benelli leoncino 500 launhed in India on 26 Nov, 2020. - The New 2020 Benelli leoncino 500 is a proper Cafe Racer Bikes. - 2020 Benelli leoncino 500 price in India for 4.79 lakhs (Ex-showroom price). - The Engine are offered in 6-speed transmission. - Benelli has begun offering its road-biased scrambler, the Leoncino in India. - Engine is producing 47.5 PS of power and 46NM of torque.
BENELLI LEONCINO 500
– All-new design from Benelli perfectly matches the motorcycle’s sharp forms with lines all the pure emotion that the Benelli is to implement.
– A twin-cylinder, four-stroke, liquid-cooled, 500cc powerhouse developed by Benelli.
– The all-new Leoncino represents an authentic and pure-hearted design concept that rediscovers the style and accessibility of the original without compromising on excitement.
– This all-new engine is refined and responsive to the word GO, with a maximum power of 47.5PS at 8500rpm and maximum torque 46Nm at 6000rpm.
LAUNCH DATE OF BENELLI LEONCINO 500
– Benelli Leoncino 500 has been introduced the new road-biased scrambler in India on 26 Nov, 2020 in the Indian bike market.
– Benelli Leoncino 500 comfortable while riding and in a reasonable price range.
– The BS-6 Compliant New Benelli Leoncino 500.
– The New Benelli Leoncino 500 is a launch of Digital Marketing in India is due to the Covid-19 Pandemic.
PRICE & VARIANTS
– The New 2020 Benelli Leoncino 500 price in India for 4.79 Lakhs (Ex-showroom price) in Indian bike market.
– Variants of Benelli Leoncino 500 are offered only one variants such as Benelli Leoncino 500.
|Benelli Leoncino 500||4.79 Lakhs|
– The Leoncino features a liquid-cooled, DOHC, parallel-twin engine, with 4-valves per cylinder.
– Fuel injection and a six-speed gearbox.
– A steel-tube trellis frame surrounds the Leoncino’s engine and provides an optimum balance of rigidity and lightweight feel.
– The Leoncino is confidence-inspiring for beginners and veteran riders alike.
STYLING AND ERGONOMICS
– Styled by Centro Stile Benelli, the Leoncino successfully blends traditional scrambler design with modern and technology.
– This proudly displays the ‘Lion of Pesaro’ to a contemporarily designed rear end, every minute details emphasize the personality of this all-new Leoncino.
– A 50mm inverted fork up-front and a laterally mounted mono-shock setup at the back.
– Comfortable, compliant ride quality and superb chassis control, whether riding fast or just taking it easy to soak in the experience.
ENGINE & TRANSMISSION
|Engine Type||Liquid Cooled, Inline 2 Cylinder, 8-Valves, DOHC|
|Max Power||47.58 PS @ 8500 rpm|
|Max Torque||46 Nm @ 6000 rpm|
|No. of Cylinders||2|
|Valve Per Cylinder||4|
|Fuel Supply||Fuel Injection|
FEATURES & SAFETY
MILEAGE & PERFORMANCE
|City Mileage||22.92 kmpl|
|Highway Mileage||24.31 kmpl|
|Max Speed||134.20 kmph|
|Acceleration (0-60 Kmph)||3.34s|
|Acceleration (0-80 Kmph)||5.27s|
|Acceleration (0-100 Kmph)||8.23s|
|Braking (60-0 Kmph)||15.54m|
|Braking (80-0 Kmph)||26.77m|
|Braking (100-0 Kmph)||44.78m|
CHASSIS & SUSPENSION
|Body Type||Cafe Racer Bikes|
|Front Suspension||Upside-down forks|
|Rear Suspension||Rear swing arm with lateral shock absorber with spring preload adjustment and hydraulic rebound brake adjustable|
DIMENSIONS & CAPACITY
|Fuel Capacity||12.7 L|
|Fuel Reserve||2 L|
|Ground Clearance||165 MM|
|Dry Weight||207 KG|
|Low Fuel Indicator||Yes|
|Turn Signal Lamp||LED|
TYRES & BRAKES
|Tyre Size||Front :- 120/70-ZR17|
Rear :- 160/60-ZR17
|Wheel Size||Front :- 431.8 mm|
Rear :- 431.8 mm
|Front Brake Diameter||320 MM|
|Rear Brake Diameter||260 MM|
BENELLI LEONCINO 500 COLORS
- Leoncino Red
- Steel Gray
The 2020 Benelli Leoncino 500 rivals against the
Kawasaki W800 Street
Triumph Scrambler 1200 XC
Ducati Scrambler Desert Sled
– The middle we see street naked, scramblers and adventure motorcycles for those wanting a more practical deal without burning a hole in their wallet.
– The LED headlamp uses the classic round shape but the design of the headlight is a little quirky.
– The fuel tank is slim.
– The switch gear is not exactly within reach though and you need to get used to moving your thumb to find the right ones, given their tiny dimensions.
– Watch the video for more doubts to be clear.
PLEASE GIVE YOUR POINT OF VIEW ABOUT THIS ARTICLE BY USING COMMENT SECTION
THANK YOU SO MUCH GIVING YOUR PRECIOUS TIME TO MY BLOG
Something Wrong Please Contact to Davsy Admin