HIGHLIGHTS KTM SUPER DUKE R 1290
- The New KTM Super Duke R 1290 launched in India on Nov 2020.
- The New 2020 KTM 1290 Super Duke R is a proper Sports Naked Bikes.
- 2020 KTM 1290 Super Duke R price in India for 12.50 lakh (Ex-showroom price).
- The New KTM 1290 Super Duke R has two variants such as KTM Super Duke GT and KTM Super Duke R.
- The engine is producing 180HP of power and 140NM of torque.
- The Engine is offered in 6-speed transmission.
KTM SUPER DUKE R 1290
- The KTM Super Duke R is a naked bike ever.
- The KTM 1290 Super Duke R is a 1301 cc 75° V-twin engined ever.
- The motor is the most powerful LC8 engine ever built by KTM ever.
LAUNCH DATE OF KTM SUPER DUKE R 1290
- KTM Super Duke has been introduced the new beast in India on Nov, 2020 in indian bike market.
- KTM 1290 Super Duke R comfortable while riding and in reasonable price range.
- The BS-4 Compliant New KTM Super Duke R.
- The New KTM Super Duke R is a launch of Digital Marketing in India is due to Covid-19 Pandemic.
PRICE & VARIANTS KTM SUPER DUKE R 1290
- The New 2020 KTM 1290 Super Duke R price in India for 12.50 lakhs (Ex-showroom price) in Indian bike market.
- Variants of KTM Super Duke are offered in two variants such as KTM Super Duke GT and KTM Super Duke R.
|KTM 1290 Super Duke R||12.50 Lakhs|
|KTM 1290 Super Duke GT||15 Lakhs|
TOP FEATURES OF KTM SUPER DUKE R 1290
ENGINE & EXHAUST KTM SUPER DUKE R 1290
- 2020 KTM Super Duke R boosting 180 hp and 140 nm, the 1301 cc LC8, V-Twin engine.
- This powerhouse is the benchmark of V-Twin evolution.
- It quite literally is the part that holds THE BEASTS together.
- Oil delivery has been improved by way of a lighweight aluminum oil line.
- Eliminating the need for double wall system.
- The New topfeeder injectors and 56 mm throtle bodies provide the air to fuel mixture at the high rpms.
- In more torque and better fuel economy throughout the range.
- When it comes the PANKL gearbox, made a few small tweaks which have resulted in quick shifter time.
- Shorter shift action and lighter level modulation.
TWIN SPARK IGNITION
- When it comes burning fuel efficiently.
- Two sparks better than one.
- The Twin spark ignition system use of most powerful ignition coils, and two sparkplug in each cylinder head.
- This in turns decrease the chance of low air pressure and increase the fuel burn rate.
- The Addition of a newly designed and easy to access air filter box.
- Involuntary wheelies are a thing of the past.
- Could easily be a thing of your future.
- Compromising the V-Twin engine note or horsepower.
- 2 catalytic convertors controls to emissions.
- Flow by forcing air into the combustion chambers.
- In Turns reduce the chance of low air pressure and increase the burn fuel rate.
- The rip snorting arrangement maximizes the airflow into an all-new CFD optimized airbox.
CHASSIS KTM SUPER DUKE R 1290
- The Engine as a means to increase torsinal rigidity, the KTM 1290 Super Duke R being 3 times stiffer.
- An Effortless, confidence-inspiring riding position translate into an ultimate faster ride.
- All-New lighter composite subframe combines a number to save weights and increase functionality.
- Passenger seats, license plate holder and taillight bolt directly onto the subframe.
- To Increase feel and traction.
- The Single-Sided swingarm has been 5mm higher relative to the output sprocket for more control.
- A Steeper swingarm angle has been achieved , increasing the anti-squat.
- The BEAST as a muscles that work to get the power to ground to best way possibles.
- Adjustables and performance.
- Lighter and fully adjustable fork features spilt function compression and rebound setting.
- The Razor-Edge of handling, adjustable preload setting will help you ultimate front-end stance.
- The Rear shock absorber features separate gas and oils reserve, it making lighter and more compact to predecessor.
- Fully adjustable, with individual high and low speed adjusters.
- The Best shapes of strength and lightness.
- They are lighter than before and look great.
- A fine particle silica compound, they offer much – improved grip in wet weather conditions.
- The BEAST comes 4 BREMBO style monobloc calipers clamping.
- A Twin-piston floating caliper bit a 240 mm disc at the rear.
- The Power of leaverage, the new linkage at the rear help of smooth out rough roads.
- Also Ensure optimized damping and bottoming out resistance.
ERGONOMICS & COMFORT KTM SUPER DUKE R 1290
- The Optimal seating position is made easy with an adjustable 760 mm wide handlebar ever.
- Reach with 4 positions over 21 mm, front to back, making to easy to attacks for corners.
- All New TFT dashboard with increased functionality.
- The Switchgears which incidentally pushes all the rights buttons.
- The trackmode set two programmable switches for the fast access to favored features.
- Hydraulic brake and clutch levers make for easy one-finger operations.
- They are within grasp of even the most reach-challenged riders.
- The Riders have to sacrifice long-distance comfort either.
- It is a Naked Street bike first.
- The passenger comfort has been throughly designed to allow for real world, 2-up riding.
BODYWORKS & GRAPHICS KTM SUPER DUKE R 1290
- The Super Duke is aggressive and menacing, the bodyworks pannels offered two objectives such as: tick all the ergonomics boxes and shave weights.
- Every pannel and plate has been calculated for optimum thickness.
- Completely new and made of steel.
- The 16 litre fuel tank capacity.
- The Shape and angled have been designed to support the rider on the street and the track.
- A High-quality application process used to ensure the signature ‘R’ graphics stay put and never fade.
- The Colors, tones and textures set the muscle creases of the KTM 1290 Super Duke R is perfectly.
SOFTWARE & ELECTRONICS KTM SUPER DUKE R 1290
- All New headlight mask doubles an intake snorkel, the twin LED headlights thats really shine.
- While providing sample illumination when it gets dark.
- A New angled adjustable 5 inch TFT screen takes center stage ahead of the rider.
- The Menu structure gives riders faster access to the various features and allows more customization of riding setup.
- The Scratch resistant bonded glass display helps to combat glare.
- Allows riders to customize the wheel slip levels and the throttle response to suit their own individual tastes ever.
- Traction control can be tweaked over 9 levels of slip while MSC is disabled.
- An Optional “Performance mode” takes the basic concept of “Track mode” but adapts it for the street.
- Riders still ables to adjust throttle response.
- Wheel slip and anti-wheelie functions to typical street functions.
- Long motorway journeys are easily to the SUPER DUKE R’S cruise control system.
- Easily activated and controlled by a switch on the left handlebar side, riders can set cruise control in 3rd, 4th, 5th and 6th gear ,between 40km/h and 200km/h.
TECHNICAL DETAILS KTM SUPER DUKE R 1290
|POWER IN KW||132 KW|
|CLUTCH||PASC (TM) slipper clutch, hydraulically actuated|
|FUEL CONSUMPTION (BIKE)||6.17 l/100 km|
|DESIGN||2-cylinder, 4-stroke, V 75°|
|TANK CAPACITY||16 litre|
|ABS||Bosch 9.1MP 2.0 (with cornering ABS and SUPERMOTO ABS)|
|FRONT BRAKE DISC||320 MM|
|REAR BRAKE DISC||240 MM|
|DRY WEIGHT||189 kg|
|GROUND CLEARANCE||160 MM|
|SEAT HEIGHT||835 MM|
|SUSPENSION FRONT||125 MM|
|SUSPENSION REAR||140 MM|
|FRONT BRAKE||2 x Brembo Stylema Monobloc four piston, radially mounted caliper|
|REAR BRAKE||Brembo twin-piston fixed calliper, brake disc|
|REAR SUSPENSION||WP APEX – Monoshock|
KTM SUPER DUKE R 1290 COLORS
COMPETITORS KTM SUPER DUKE R 1290
The 2020 KTM 1290 Super Duke R rivals against the
KTM 790 Duke
CONCLUSION KTM SUPER DUKE R 1290
- KTM deserves the Austrian maker has worked hard and spent more in development than anyone else, and all that effort is finally paying off.
- The bike is around 10 pounds lighter than the Japanese 450s.
- It has an electric start, it has a hydraulic clutch and the workmanship is outstanding.
- KTM teased us with the 1290 Super Duke R Prototype last year and the production model was long-awaited.
- The new 1290 Super Duke R is more powerful, lighter and looks more aggressive. Super naked bikes are getting extremely popular nowadays.
- The traction of merciless naked street bikes has been increasing since the last few years across the globe.
- At today’s launch of the Duke 390, KTM said it would launch the 1290 SuperDuke in India in.
- Watch the video for more doubts to be clear.
PLEASE GIVE YOUR POINT OF VIEW ABOUT THIS ARTICLE BY USING COMMENT SECTION
THANK YOU SO MUCH GIVING YOUR PRECIOUS TIME TO MY BLOG
Something Wrong Please Contact to Davsy Admin