HIGHLIGHTS BMW R18 PRICE IN INDIA
– New 2020 BMW R 18 launched in India on Oct, 2020.
– The New 2020 BMW R 18 is a proper Cruiser Bikes.
– 2020 BMW R18 price in India for 24 Lakh (Ex-showroom price).
– The New BMW R18 has two variants such as BMW R18 STD and BMW R 18 First Edition.
– The Engine is producing 92 PS of power and 157.76 NM of torque.
– The Engine is offered in 6-speed transmission.
– The BMW R 18 is the Bavarian manufacturer’s.
– The suite contains ride-by-wire, three rider modes, traction control, stability control, dual-channel ABS, hill start assist, and reverse assist.
– The 1,802cc air-cooled boxer twin is the largest boxer motor ever fitted on a production BMW motorcycle.
– A typical trait for a BMW Motorrad boxer twin.
– The Speciality of the shaft drive on this bike is that the shaft coupling transferring the drive from the Drivetrain to the rear wheel is exposed, just like it was on the old R 5.
BMW R 5 1930s Criuser
– This piece of rolling art on wheels is inspired by the BMW R 5 cruiser from the 1930s.
LAUNCH DATE OF BMW R18
– BMW R 18 has been introduced the new heritage in India on Oct 2020 in the Indian bike market.
– The BS-6 Compliant New BMW R 18.
– A Typical trait for a BMW Motorrad boxer twin.
– The New BMW R 18 is a launch of Digital Marketing in India is due to the Covid-19 Pandemic.
PRICE & VARIANTS BMW R18 PRICE IN INDIA
- The New 2020 BMW R18 price in India for 24 lakh (Ex-showroom price) in the Indian bike market.
- Variants of BMW R18 are offered in two variants such as BMW R18 and BMW R18 First Edition.
|BMW R 18 STD||24 Lakhs|
|BMW R 18 First Edition||28 Lakhs|
THE NEW BMW R 18
SOUL IS ALL THAT MATTERS
THE DESIGN OF THE R 18
Your Style Counts
Be one of the first to get the R 18
R 18 First Edition
A Cruiser at first glance
Machined Engine Housing Cover
The high-quality Machined engine housing space for cruiser bike cover made of milled aluminum impressively gives the boxer engine an attractive look and feel amazing
For a true boxer riding experience and feel for cruiser ever
Available 2-Tone-Black cylinder head covers
The high-quality 2-Tone-Black cylinder head covers made of milled aluminum perfectly give the boxer engine an attractive appearance to white cylinder took also
The R 18 design emphasizes the distinctive cruiser its looks amazing
Machined Fuel Filler Cap
The high-quality Machined fuel filler cap made of milled aluminum adds a striking design highlight with its two-tone look its feels like is good
Boxer With Push-Rods
The R stands for boxers and the cruiser has done so for over 95 years
Open drive shaft and double-cradle frame
The open, nickel-plated driveshaft puts the focus on the torque and power
Clean and authentic in every detail to this bike
EXPERIENCE THE SOUND OF THE R 18
– The 1,802 cc two-cylinder boxer engine of the R 18 is the highest cc boxer that BMW has ever built this.
– It delivers a maximum torque of 16.0376 kg-fm at 3,000 rpm.
– At 4,750 rpm, its core tradition with modern technology for pure emotion on the road and safety.
THE RIGHT WAY? YOUR OWN
#soulfuel means always keeping your passion and curiosity. Even when you are not sitting on your bike
Heritage Pure Passion
- Scaled back
|Design||Air/oil-cooled two-cylinder four-stroke boxer engine with two chain-driven camshafts above the driveshaft|
|Bore x stroke||107.1 mm x 100.0 mm|
|Nominal capacity||91 hp at 4,750 rpm|
|Max. torque||116 lbs-ft at 3,000 rpm|
|Fuel preparation||Electronic intake pipe fuel injection, BMS-K+ electronic engine management with overrun cut-off, and twin-spark ignition|
|Emission control||Regulated three-way catalytic converter|
Mileage / Consumption
|Maximum speed||Over 178 kph|
|Fuel type||Super plus lead-free (max. 15% ethanol, E15) Gasoline (min. 90 AKI Octane Rating, max. 15% ethanol content)|
|Alternator||Permanent magnet generator 600 W (nominal capacity)|
|Battery||12 V / 26 Ah, maintenance-free|
|Clutch||Single-disc dry clutch|
|Secondary drive||Shaft drive|
Suspension / Brakes
|Frame||Double-cradle steel frame|
|Front suspension / spring elements||Telescopic fork|
|Rear suspension / spring elements||Steel swingarm with central shock strut|
|Spring travel, front/rear||4.7” / 3.5”|
|Steering head angle||57.3°|
|Rim dimensions, front||3.5″ x 19″|
|Rim dimensions, rear||5.0″ x 16″|
|Tire, front||120/70 R 19|
|Tire, rear||180/65 B16|
|Brake, front||Twin disc brake, diameter 300 mm, four-piston fixed calipers|
|Brake, rear||Single disc brake, diameter 300 mm, four-piston fixed caliper|
|ABS||BMW Motorrad Integral ABS (partially integral)|
Dimensions / Weights
|Rider step length||64.2”|
|Usable tank capacity||Approx 16 L|
|Height (excluding mirrors)||44.3″|
|Height (above the mirror, at DIN empty weight)||48.5″|
|Width (with mirror)||38.0″|
|Weight, fully fuelled/road-ready||345 Kg|
|Max. permitted weight||560 Kg|
|Max. load (with standard equipment)||215 Kg|
BMW R 18 COLORS
- Classic Black
- Classic Black With White Pinstripes
The 2020 BMW R 18 rivals against the
Harley-Davidson Softail Standard
Harley-Davidson Fat Boy
Indian Chief Dark Horse
– While not necessarily the typical feet-forward cruiser riding position, the R 18 has mid-mounted pegs to offer the ideal compromise between a relaxed riding position and one for a more enthusiastic pace.
– The indicator lamps are “invisible” until activated.
– The ABS adapts the braking forces, front and rear, to balance the load distribution when triggered.
– It’s been done before, but that doesn’t make it any less cool.
– The R 18’s wheels come with centrally-mounted spokes, meaning (we guess) that the tires will have tubes.
– BMW has eschewed fancy electronically-controlled suspension components for more traditional analog pieces.
– Big Twins – Boxers included – generate tremendous compression-braking forces, and a slipper clutch will eliminate rear wheel skip during bungled downshifts.
– With the cams positioned above the crankshaft on either side of the engine, the push rods are shorter, which reduces moving mass, decreases deflection, and minimizes linear expansion of the push-rods when they are hot.
– Watch the video for more doubts to be clear.
PLEASE GIVE YOUR POINT OF VIEW ABOUT THIS ARTICLE BY USING COMMENT SECTION
THANK YOU SO MUCH GIVING YOUR PRECIOUS TIME TO MY BLOG
Something Wrong Please Contact to Davsy Admin